Quan CEO Arosha Brouwer on employee wellbeing, Y combinator and traveling.
February 22, 2022
Born in SriLanka, raised in Australia and moved to the Netherlands. Arosha spent her career in Management Consulting with PwC and with companies like DSM and TNT. After a few years of consulting organizations on employee well-being, she started Quan Wellbeing together with Lucy Howie. Arosha is the co-founder and CEO of the first ever female-led Dutch to be accepted into Y Combinator, raising a million euros in pre-seed capital.
In this episode, we'll cover the following topics:
- The importance of employee well being for business success;
- What it’s like inside y-combinator, the world's leading startup accelerator
- Traveling… with children.
- People: Arosha Brouwer, Lucy Howie, Julian Jagtenberg, Menno Gravemaker, Yoeri Dassen
- Companies: Quan Wellbeing, Y Combinator, PWC, TNT, DSM, Somnox, Airbnb, Doordash, Dropbox, Coinbase, 4Impact, VENGEAN
- Media: Quan from Jerry McGuire , Harvard Business Review - The Great Resignation
- Other: Scale NL Accelerator into US, The Power MBA: tam-sam-som, song: Coldplay - Sky full of Stars