Medical-X founder & CEO Dervis Demirtas on scaling a med-tech company.
October 17, 2022
Dervis studied Aerospace Engineering at Delft Technical University. Already in 2002 he invented an endoscopic simulator. In 2010 he became managing director of Epona medical until in 2015, he founded Medical-X, global market leader in simulation products for medical teaching and training.
In this episode, we'll cover the following topics:
- Scaling a global med-tech business;
- Managing cashflow;
- Similarities between boxing and entrepreneurship.
- People: Dervis Demirtas, Samy Andary, Pavle Beslic, Davi Reinaldo,
- Companies: Medical-X, TU Delft, Gladiatoren aan de Maas, StaffYou, YES!Delft, Platform Zero
- Media: Daddy Yankee - Pon T Loca
- Other: Definition laparoscopy, Upstream Festival, Dolls AdamX & NenaSim