Ellen Sano from Yuki on taking over from a founder CEO and what happens after your company gets acquired.
October 31, 2022
Ellen joined Yuki right after they launched in Belgium, where she grew the business with more than 100% year on year.
In 2020, Yuki was acquired by the Nordic Visma Group. And a year later, Ellen took over from CEO and Yuki founder, Lucas Brentjes. Today she is responsible for The Yuki Company, which includes Yuki in three countries as well as two other ventures.
Ellen graduated with honors in Applied Economics at University of Antwerp, and now spends her time between Antwerp and Rotterdam.
In this episode, we'll cover the following topics:
- Taking over from a founder CEO;
- What happens after your company gets acquired;
- How to keep employees engaged as the company grows
- People: Ellen Sano, Ruud Hendriks, Arco van Nieuwland, Lucas Brentjens, Sebastian Toet, Marc Coppens, Rogier van den Heuvel, Harmen van Norel, Esther O’Callaghan
- Companies: Yuki, Visma Group, DizzyData, Yaarwerk, Nexxworks, Hundo
- Other: Queen - Don’t stop me now, Gauss Curve, Restaurant Stable, Restaurant InVINcible,