BAQME founder & CEO Souren Arakelian on the future of urban mobility.
October 23, 2023
Souren's career spans across esteemed institutions such as Merrill Lynch and Rabobank, where he excelled in investment banking and M&A.
Today, Souren leads the charge at BAQME, the first company globally to offer a free floating shared cargo bike service. At a young age, he moved to the Netherlands from Armenia. He currently lives in Amsterdam, but soon will return to Rotterdam.
We'll cover the following topics:
- The future of Urban Mobility;
- Bootstrapping versus venture capital;
- Making it Happen as a first time founder;
- People: Souren Arakelian, Niki Sie, Sven Velthuis, Tristan van Doorn
- Companies: BAQME, Ketel1, Merrill Lynch, OnePlanetCrowd, Juuve, MyWheels, Future Mobility Park
- Other: Schiedam, Dutch Distillers District
- Media: Miles Davis - Blue in Green