LeQuest CEO Hicham Shatou on building a global scale-up and being a family man at the same time
April 20, 2021
This episode features Hicham Shatou, Founder and CEO of LeQuest.
Hicham is a man on a mission to improve the world of healthcare. With a background in civil engineering, he founded LeQuest, the leading MedTech company in online training for medical devices. Last year, LeQuest was recognised as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the Netherlands. Hicham is also an investor and coach at BlueSparrows, a Delft Based MedTech fund, where he shares his experience and insights with upcoming MedTech entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How do you build partnerships with multinationals like Philips and GE?
- How does diversity help you build stellar teams?
- How to combine family life with a globally operating scale-up?
- People: Hicham Shatou, Dervis Demirtas, Anoesjka Imambaks, Dyon Leter, Sven Kramer, Ireen Wüst
- Companies: LeQuest, BlueSparrows, IcySolutions, Feyenoord, LUMC Leiden, Philips, GE, YES!Delft, Venture Café, Fundright, Medical X
- Books: The hard things about hard things by Ben Horowitz
- Articles: LeQuest €7M funding announcement
- Other: Qui se ressemble, s'assemble
- Song: Claude Nougaro - Tu verras
Keep an eye on our LinkedIn channel for upcoming guests!