HousingAnywhere CEO Djordy Seelmann on acquisitions, dealing with investors, and fast decision-making.
May 18, 2021
Djordy is a tech entrepreneur who is passionate about real estate and building impactful ventures. With a Master in Law (Cum Laude) and a Master in Science, he joined HousingAnywhere in 2014. In 2018, Djordy took over as the CEO. He professionalised the company, led multiple funding rounds taking the total amount raised by the company to €35.5 million, accomplished four successful acquisitions within 12 months and navigated the business through the Covid-19 crisis.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is it like to step in as CEO when the founder steps out;
- What are Djordy's learnings when it comes to M&A;
- How do you structure your company for growth;
- People: Djordy Seelmann, Niels van Deuren
- Companies: Housing Anywhere, Rentmate, Studenten WG, Stanzazoo, Kamernet, Moonback, HenQ, Mendix, Vostok New Ventures, BlaBlaCar, Gett
- Media: AD Article - Tinder for Rental Market
- Other: Five55 Building, OKRs, vacancies at HousingAnywhere
- Song: Eminem - Lose Yourself
Keep an eye on our LinkedIn channel for upcoming guests!